Vanilla Lip Balm
- The gorgeous vanilla orchid bloom lasts only one day and must be pollinated within twelve hours in order to grow a bean. The beans take ten months to mature and must be stored for another six months to develop their precious flavor. Cray.
- The tiny vanilla bean seeds linger (you might even find one!); a delicate, dreamy vanilla scent.
- Hurraw! Balm launched in 2010 out of pure intent; an obsession to create the perfect balm: truly natural, vegan, made from premium raw and organic ingredients. It also had to meet some tough criteria...long lasting, not sweet, never grainy, pocket-melt-proof...and the list goes on.
- To ensure the quality and integrity of our product, we make each tube in our dedicated NOP and EcoCert certified manufacturing facility. Our priority is to make Hurraw! the finest balm available... a great product to be used by everyone regardless of lifestyle.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- 83.7% Organic.
How to use
- Apply balm to your lips, cover the cracked area with a nice thick layer too, to seal in moisture and protect the area
- Ingredients (INCI): Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, Euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla) wax, Theobroma cacao (cacao) seed butter*, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, Aroma (natural flavor), Tocopherol, Vanilla planifolia (vanilla)*, Anise alcohol‡, Benzyl benzoate‡ (‡natural component of flavor)
- *certified organic ingredient 83.7% organic 14.9% wild grown 100% natural
- Hurraw Balm is certified organic by the Montana Department of Agriculture