Tea Tree Face Balm 30ml
- Shea butter, sunflower, beeswax, jojoba, calendula & tea tree essential oil, gently melted together to create a soft balm formulation to soothe, moisturise and nourish your face or anywhere else that might need caring for.
- Awarded 'Best Budget Buy' with the Independant Newspaper - "capable of zapping my acne!"
- Balm Balm's 100% Organic Skincare is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. Created by renowned aromatherapist Glenda Taylor in 2005 as an affordable, 100% organic skincare range for the whole body, it is made from a base of natural balm that nourishes, soothes and heals the skin.
- Today the range continues to be lovingly made in small batches by hand in Cheshire using only organic ingredients, free from Parabens, SLS's and preservatives. Balm Balm 100% Organic Skincare has stood the test of time with thousands of satisfied customers.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- 100% Organic.
How to use
- Smooth onto face & neck or any area that needs moisturising and nourishing. For larger areas, squeeze out a little more Balm Balm and warm between finger tips then apply.
- Tea Tree essential oil is antibacterial & antiviral so can help to clear up all sorts of little problems.
- All Balm Balm products should be kept cool (below 30 degrees centigrade). This is because they are 100% natural and will melt if kept too warm.
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), helianthus annuus (sunflower oil), cera alba (beeswax), calendula officinalis (calendula oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil.