Papaya and Pineapple Lip Balm
- Our papaya pineapple balm contains cold pressed papaya seed oil which has loads of moisturizing essential fatty acids and is great for the skin. Papaya seed oil also contains the enzyme papain, which is keen to quiet inflammation.
- The juicy duo of cold pressed papaya seed oil and natural pineapple flavor makes for a tropical treat!
- Hurraw! Balm launched in 2010 out of pure intent; an obsession to create the perfect balm: truly natural, vegan, made from premium raw and organic ingredients. It also had to meet some tough criteria...long lasting, not sweet, never grainy, pocket-melt-proof...and the list goes on.
- To ensure the quality and integrity of our product, we make each tube in our dedicated NOP and EcoCert certified manufacturing facility. Our priority is to make Hurraw! the finest balm available... a great product to be used by everyone regardless of lifestyle.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- 57.4% Organic.
How to use
- Apply balm to your lips, cover the cracked area with a nice thick layer too, to seal in moisture and protect the area
- Ingredients (INCI): Carica papaya (papaya) seed oil, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, Euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla) wax, Theobroma cacao (cacao) seed butter*, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, Aroma (natural flavor), Tocopherol
- *certified organic ingredient 57.4% organic 15% wild grown 100% natural
- Hurraw Balm is certified organic by the Montana Department of Agriculture