Lavender & Anthyllis Leave-In Conditioner 150ml
- Give hair some extra care with the help of the Al'chemy Lavender & Anthyllis Leave-In Conditioner. Using a blend of pure active botanics such as Amino acids, anti-oxidants, herbal extracts and richly nourishing Australian Jojoba and certified organic Avocado oil, this rich natural leave in conditioner helps to add moisture and strength to your hair whilst protecting it from heat styling and environmental damage.
- Use after any of the A'kin Shampoos for a deep conditioning treatment.
- Ingredients are selectively chosen and delicately extracted to retain its purity so healthy hair shines naturally.
- Use on dry hair between washes.
- Helping to intensely hydrate hair.
- Helping to improve manageability and shine.
- The award winning [A'kin] ranges were pioneered by The Purist Company, an Australian company who for 15 years focused on creating natural, safe and effective products so that men and women can be their most beautiful selves naturally.
- As pioneers of natural skin and hair care products that genuinely work, [A'kin] continue to be driven by their founding principles, including a passion for pure, natural and effective ingredients and a genuine concern about ingredient safety in personal care products. This philosophy is known as “The Power Of Purity" – the power of combining pure and natural ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- All hair types including normal, dry and textured hair.
- Perfect for dry or chemically treated hair that needs added moisture.
- <10% Organic.
How to use
- Use on wet or dry hair. For wet hair, apply a small amount to towel dried hair and style as desired.
- On dry hair, apply a small amount to ends to add moisture and definition.
- Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*~ Panthenol, Glycerin*, Lauryl Glucoside*, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Laurate*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil+, Rice Amino Acids*, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid*, Sodium Gluconate*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Anthyllis Vulneraria Flower Extract*, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil*,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*,Lecithin*#, Tocopherol*, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil*, Linalool^, Farnesol^
- *derived from botanical sources, +Certified Organic, # GMO Free, ^component of the essential oils
- ~ The Sulfate free claim, is a term used commonly by the natural beauty industry, specifically referring to the two harsh cleansers found in traditional shampoos, known as SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate). These strong cleansers can strip oils causing irritation to the skin and scalp. No A'kin products contain SLS or SLES and therefore are referred to as sulfate free.
- Not all sulfates are bad. Behenyltrimonium Methosulfate (also called BTMS) is one of the good sulfates. It is an oily wax and an extremely mild conditioning ingredient, to moisturise your hair and scalp vs. stripping natural oils away. It is also more degradable than many other conditioning ingredients.