Intensive Repair Conditioner 200ml
For dry, coloured, chemically-treated & frequently blow-dried hair
- A welcome treat for dry or stressed out hair
- Boosts shine and nourishes scalp and hair shaft
- Prevents scalp dryness and loss of natural oils
- For a deluxe conditioning treatment, wrap hair in towel and leave for
10 minutes before rinsing
- With a wealth of knowledge and experience, Green People offers a complete range of certified organic products for all of the family. Green People products are packed with up to 99% active natural and organic ingredients to protect, nourish, balance and, most importantly, respect your body.
- Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
- 91.8% Organic.
How to use
- Apply Intensive Repair Conditioner to the lengths of your hair, focussing on the ends; you only need a small amount as a little goes a long way. Leave for at least 1 minute and rinse thoroughly.
- For hair mask - apply to wet hair and wrap in hot towel and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing
- Aqua (spring water), cetearyl alcohol (emulsifying plant wax), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cetrimonium chloride (conditioning agent), persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, levulinic acid (plant derived), lecithin (from sunflower oil), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, faex (yeast) extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, citrus nobilis (mandarin) seed extract, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) seed extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) seed extract, aroma [pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil*^, santalum austrocaledonicum (sandalwood) wood oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) herb oil*^, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) herb oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oil*], potassium sorbate, linalool*, limonene*, geraniol*, citronellol*. *91.8% organic, ^fairly traded