In Safe Hands Sunflower hand cream 50ml
- Laidbare Sunflower hand cream is the ultimate intensive moisture cream for very dry hands.
- Everyday exposure leaves your hands thirsty and dry. Quench them with this fabulously aromatic cream and feel the difference as the skin soaks up all the nourishing properties.
- Organic shea butter has the ability to spread evenly and absorb almost instantly into skin, known for its intense healing properties and gives the hand cream a lovely consistency.
- Sunflower oil is perfect for distressed hard working hands; deeply moisturising. Vitamin C is an antioxidant known to rejuvenate and strengthen the skin.
- After ten years in the beauty industry Sarah recognised the need for a natural and affordable alternative to the high end brands that were offering little benefit to the skin by using low cost synthetic ingredients. So Sarah decided to take the plunge in March 2006 and started her natural beauty business.
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use
- Apply a pea-sized dab of lotion to the back of one hand. Press the backs of your hands together to spread the lotion evenly.
- Rub the lotion into your left hand, paying special attention to your knuckles and any especially dry areas.
- Repeat on your right hand.
- Aqua (Water), Thebroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate (Palm Kernel), Isopropyl Myristate (Palm Oil), Stearic Acid (Vegetable), Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin (Coconut), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol (Naturally Derived Preservative), Parfum, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Linalool (Essential Oils), Geraniol (Essential Oils), Limonene (Essential Oils), Benzyl Benzoate (Essential Oils), Benzyl Salicylate (Essential Oils)