Black Cherry Tinted Lip Balm
- Ruby gems! In July, delicious black cherries grace us with their sweet presence straight from the east side orchards of Montana's Flathead Lake.
- Speaking of gems, a gorgeous red sheer tint is included for your kissers.
- 100% plant based color = no iron oxides (metal), carmine (cochineal insect) or d&c lake --dyes (petroleum).
- Hurraw! Balm launched in 2010 out of pure intent; an obsession to create the perfect balm: truly natural, vegan, made from premium raw and organic ingredients. It also had to meet some tough criteria...long lasting, not sweet, never grainy, pocket-melt-proof...and the list goes on.
- To ensure the quality and integrity of our product, we make each tube in our dedicated NOP and EcoCert certified manufacturing facility. Our priority is to make Hurraw! the finest balm available... a great product to be used by everyone regardless of lifestyle.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- 83.1% Organic.
How to use
- Apply balm to your lips, cover the cracked area with a nice thick layer too, to seal in moisture and protect the area.
- Ingredients (INCI): Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, Euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla) wax, Theobroma cacao (cacao) seed butter*, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, Aroma (natural flavor), Tocopherol, Alkanna tinctoria (alkanet) root extract
- *certified organic ingredient 83.1% organic 15.2% wild grown 100% natural
- Hurraw Balm is certified organic by the Montana Department of Agriculture